Software Business Development Manager for foreign markets
A cohesive team is our goal, an asset and a source of pride. We are looking for people who are unconventional, creative and open to new experiences. The “chemistry” in communication between employees and cooperating teams is important to us.
- acquiring end customers and business partners in foreign markets
- preparation and conduct of presentations and systems’ demonstration
- offers’ preparation with the negotiation process
- ongoing cooperation with the technical team
- active participation in product development in the sense of sharing experience with the team
- reporting of activities to the direct superior
- responsibility for the budget entrusted for implementation
- you are fluent in English – it doesn’t matter if you communicate in Polish or English, you are equally effective in either case
- you have experience in the B2B sector (ideally in a global market)
- high communication skills
- experience in sales, consulting confirmed by min. 3 years of experience
Nice to have:
- experience in sales of ITSM systems
- knowledge of current competition and ITSM systems available in the market
- technical experience related to IT infrastructure support
- knowledge of German language
What do we offer:
- a job in an organization with an established position in the market
- attractive salary and stable terms of employment based on employment agreement or B2B
- work in a dynamic, young team, full of enthusiasts of new technologies
- cooperation with experienced specialists
- opportunity to develop competence through internal training
- participation in ambitious projects
- work in agile methodology
- friendly atmosphere
- appropriate work tools
We reserve contact only with selected candidates.
In order to be considered for application, it is required to include in the submitted CV the following consent in relation to the current recruitment with the content:
YES, I consent to the processing of my personal data provided in the recruitment form (CV) in order to participate in the currently conducted recruitment by INFONET PROJECT Joint Stock Company, 2 Towarowa Street, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, NIP: 5532087889, REGON: 072177952, KRS: 0000323192, for the duration of this recruitment.
And optional consent in connection with future recruitment:
YES, I consent to the processing of my personal data provided in the recruitment form (CV) for future recruitment conducted by INFONET PROJECT Joint Stock Company, 2 Towarowa Street, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, NIP: 5532087889, REGON: 072177952, KRS: 0000323192.