Terms and Conditions
I. Fault reporting
- You can report defects/failures in person (at the Service Center), by sending the equipment to the Service Center, accompanied by the fault description and the return address, by phone, at +48 797 010 754, 8 AM to 4 PM, by mail (email@example.com), and using the technical support service request form.
- The technical support request should include:
- Equipment owner/user data: name, company name.
- Address data: street, building/apartment number, city/town, voivodeship, zip code, e-mail address, phone number.
- Machine data: model, type, serial number, detailed description of the defect.
- The original or a copy of the device proof of purchase.
- The original or a copy of a correctly filled in warranty card.
II. Equipment delivery and pickup
- The Client is responsible for delivering the equipment to the Service Center, unless the warranty conditions state otherwise.
- In the case of delivery by courier, the Client is responsible for securing the shipment and bears the associated costs.
- Shipments should be sent to the following address, along with a note marked “SERWIS” and containing the request number assigned by Infonet Projekt:
Infonet Projekt SA
ul. Towarowa 2
SERWIS / request no.
- The cost of returning the equipment after repair is covered by the Service Center.
- If BIOS/OS access passwords are present, the Client is obliged to remove them or hand them over to the Service Center together with the equipment.
- If the equipment is not picked up at the Service Center after 7 days from the moment of notifying the Client about the pickup availability (for Clients who chose pickup in person), the Client will be charged with the equipment storage cost in the amount of PLN 10.00 net for each started day of storage. When the storage costs exceed the market value of the equipment it will be disposed of.
III. Equipment diagnostics and repair
- The Service Center is not responsible for the loss of Client’s data and software during repair. Before handing over the equipment for repair, the Client should protect the data contained on hard drives and other media.
- The equipment is diagnosed for the defect reported by the Client.
- The Client will be charged with the cost of equipment diagnostics in the amount of PLN 80.00 net, if:
- the equipment delivered for repair proves to be operational,
- the defect results from a software fault,
- the defect is due to the user’s fault and/or is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- The scope of the warranty liability is determined by the equipment manufacturer. Products covered by the manufacturer’s warranty are repaired under the conditions specified in the warranty card, which was issued to the buyer together with the equipment.
- The defective parts replaced under warranty are the property of the manufacturer.
- The repair of the parts used for warranty repair is covered by the equipment warranty.
- For the devices not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, Infonet Projekt provides a 3-month warranty for the repair service, starting from the date of repair completion. The replaced parts come with a manufacturer’s warranty.
- The professional evaluation of the repair costs is valid for 7 calendar days from the date it is performed.
- The Client declares to have read the terms and conditions. Submitting a technical support request is deemed acceptance of the above conditions.
- The terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
V. Extended warranties
The document that entitles to special repair conditions is the Certificate attached to machines with such an entitlement. It is an extension of a standard Manufacturer’s warranty with the parameters indicated on the first page of the document, under the following headings: type of warranty, repair time, and warranty period extension. The detailed terms and conditions of the warranty implementation are specified in the document. For the issues that are not specified, the standard Manufacturer’s warranty and the above terms and conditions apply.