Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer
A cohesive team is our goal, an asset and a source of pride. We are looking for people who are unconventional, creative and open to new experiences. The “chemistry” in communication between employees and cooperating teams is important to us.
- preparation and execution of presentations and systems demonstration
- analyzing and evaluating customer problems in relation to the OXARI system portfolio (capabilities)
- communicate the unique points and values/benefits of the OXARI platform
- ongoing cooperation with the sales and technical team
- active participation in product development in the sense of sharing experience with the team
- NECESSARY CONDITION: fluency in English (min. C1) including IT industry vocabulary/definitions
- knowledge of terminology related to ITSM systems (basic processes, use cases, benefits)
- basic knowledge of ITIL methodology, particularly in the areas of ServiceDesk, CMDB and Asset Management
- experience in pre-sales, consulting and IT software engineering
Nice to have:
- experience in sales of ITSM systems
- knowledge of current competition and ITSM systems available in the market
- technical experience related to IT infrastructure support
- knowledge of German language
What do we offer:
- a job in an organization with an established position in the market
- attractive salary and stable terms of employment based on employment agreement or B2B
- work in a dynamic, young team, full of enthusiasts of new technologies
- cooperation with experienced specialists
- opportunity to develop competence through internal training
- participation in ambitious national and international projects
- work in agile methodology
- friendly atmosphere
We reserve contact only with selected candidates.
In order to be considered for application, it is required to include in the submitted CV the following consent in relation to the current recruitment with the content:
YES, I consent to the processing of my personal data provided in the recruitment form (CV) in order to participate in the currently conducted recruitment by INFONET PROJECT Joint Stock Company, 2 Towarowa Street, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, NIP: 5532087889, REGON: 072177952, KRS: 0000323192, for the duration of this recruitment.
And optional consent in connection with future recruitment:
YES, I consent to the processing of my personal data provided in the recruitment form (CV) for future recruitment conducted by INFONET PROJECT Joint Stock Company, 2 Towarowa Street, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, NIP: 5532087889, REGON: 072177952, KRS: 0000323192.